Vital Oxide® is a Fast and Effective Way to Kill Virus, Bacteria, and Mold That Cause Healthcare Associated Infections.
Vital Oxide, is an EPA registered and Health Canada certified hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and odor eliminator. With a ready-to-use formula designed to be gentle to users but tough on viruses and bacteria, Vital Oxide is non-irritating to skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles, NSF certified (no rinse required) for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA.
HEALTH CANADA DIN# 02422654
1st Clinically-Tested UVC Product To Kill Germs On The Soles Of Shoe
8-Second Kill Time Patented Design. Up
to 99% Kill Rate of Pathogens on the Sole
Replace your ineffective and hazardous threshold disinfecting solutions with a
safe and certified hands free solution that works every time in only 8 seconds.
Think of how many times you leave and
re-enter a clean space and what you track back in with you. Think also what you
track out of a contaminated space and then track back home. Be free of that concern.